2010/08/23

Nail BLING

I just received these things in the mail today!!

SRY for the crappy pics. It was night time, so I only had a lamp.

I've gotten really into the nail bling, and I bought some rhinestones on ebay. The seller "glamlabel" has a wide selection of rhinestones and false nail products ^^. They also had some cheap eyelashes, so I figured I'd try them out.


I'm really happy with my purchase and It didn't take long for the package to arrive either! I'm still on the simple designs but I'm looking forward to have a little more freedom with all the stones - I belive there are 3500 pieces YAY! In many different colors and 3 different sizes.



There are 10 pairs of lashes, and the even included a small glue **free of charge** lovely <3


These are dotting pens with different size globular tips. You can draw a bit with them, but I need to practice ^^

I did my first try with a simple blue and dark purple theme.



I've tryed nail tips with gel and activator spray before. It was pretty good, but I'm not used to long nails (my own are to brittle to grow much before they brake), and I do work alot where i have to use my hands all the time, so the broke pretty fast...


I like the fact that longer nails make my hand look skinnier and more graceful than my usual "chubby" hand with short nails.

I've used all the nail tips, and shared with my sister, she bought more on ebay, at glamlabel as well..
and I'm looking forward to nail deco fun with my baby sister (she's 20 ;p)

I'm gonna try out gyaru makeup with the lashes soon ^^

1 comment: