2010/09/16

Crazy freshmen intro week! + 2 outfit

It's been so long since I last had time to sit down and write. Well! I'm a tutor for the new students at classical archeology at the university, so I've been partying a bit and working a LOT!


It has been great fun, and the 15 new student a all very nice and cool! We had a toga party where I was dressed up as NIKE the goddess of victory, and that came out really satisfying. I only had 1 night to make it, so I made it really kinda simple, but great looking imo. ^^ wish I had a pic here - still waiting on the girl who took it to upload it to fb :P
Here's an outfit I wore one of the intro days.


I practiced curling my hair with my straitening iron, by pulling the hair slowly through the straightening iron with a slight bend, it makes perfect big wavy curls. I LOVE IT!


I don't own a great palette of makeup yet, so it's quite simple, but nice, and I'm wearing lashes for one of the first times on a weekday! The confidence is impenetrable!!


My favorite outfit yet! New baseball jacket from MONKI, got it for 80 DKK! and the hair bow, also from monki, for 10 DKK. I just feel cute and awesome wearing this!

simple nails, didn't have much time .


This is all for now! gotta do a big assignment on the Colosseum of Rome, LOOKIN FORWARD . but it's hard work - 3 weeks until it's due.

Now the fall/winter collections are coming to the stores ! I wanna find the PERFECT jacket, and by myself a hat ^^ Monki is one of my new favorite stores!

~C ya

No comments:

Post a Comment