2010/08/14

First Aid course


This day started at 1 pm with a first aid course which is very important for us tutors to complete (only these 3 hours) so we're ready if an emergency happens at the freshmen trip that everyone's of to at the beginning of september.

after a bit of theory, it was our turn to practise with the dolls. Each of us picked up a rubber face and some lungs (plastic bags for the dolls head) and went in to our groups.


The doll was kinda creepy, but we named him Eric and that made us a bit more comfortable with havin' him lyin' around all torso-ish and shiny.

Actually Eric and I got very close at the end. I saved his life 3 times, and he was very appreciative and gave me a big ol' torso hug.


The guys from Aliento First Aid who taught us.

They where so fun and casual around the power point and included a lot of fun pics. they actually made First Aid a lot more approachable and I feel that I can make a difference in an emergency situation.

2 comments:

  1. When I had first aid earlier this year I named my doll "Bob". I miss Bob :( He was a great kisser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the greatest kissers are the ones who only have torsos and nothing else <3

    ReplyDelete