2010/08/17

Birthday party

It was my birthday the 12th of August!!! yay.... well. My mom was out camping with her boyfriend, so my boyfriends dad took my sister Anne, Søren my boyfriend, his sister Ditte and myself to Bakken, an amusementpark in Klampenborg - actually the oldest amusement park in the world !! WOW - or something.
My new leopard coat from H&M, it's rain proof and short sleeved ^^ I LOVE IT <3>

Anyways, I love that place, and insisted on going even though it was raining pretty hard - a great tryout for my new coat :p We just went for dinner and coffee and got home, but it was a great day.

I bought some clothes and shoes from H&M for myself - and felt good about it ^^ I got Sim's 3 from my boyfriend! yay! My mom is helping me out with the payment for my study trip in October, and thats a neat gift as well!

shoes, stone washed denim leggins and coat that I got for myself as a birthday present YAY!

I'm gonna throw myself a birthday party next month, I usually do, and it doesn't feel right that I haven't this year. -wishing for brighter weather~




New shoes from H&M. 180,- DKK
my favorite shoes!












2 comments:

  1. That jacket really fits your body shape amazingly! <3 Haha it looked so crappy on me ;)

    Glad to hear you had a nice b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz again :D
    And I loove your new jacket!

    ReplyDelete