2010/09/29

friends make you relax!

the Sparta team from the intro trip with the new students XD - off course they won the whole thing.

-Random I know - but pretty cool!
(I borrowed the armor from my bf Søren and lent it to them ;p)








I had my 3 best girl friends from elementary school over for dinner last night. I'm always busy when I'm studying, but I've decided to take more time for friends and hobbies - AND! I realized, that seeing my friends and taking a time of from the bad conscience, makes me feel
better (dooh - I know)


The cool floor from the scouts cabin that we spend the weekend in, at the intro trip.



me when I'm not doing my hair ^^



rage!: my phone takes crappy pictures when the daylight has gone.. It's VERY frustraiting and it's even the new sony ericsson xperia x10 mini >:( beh
I want a camera...

Anyways, we had a great time, and I even did all the dishes before I went to bed = even better!!




I'm writing my Colosseum assignment, and I need to do a 1½ hour presentation next Thursday -- I started It like.... today. BUT! I work my best under pressure, and i always live up to my own and my professor's expectations. it'll be fiiiine - i guess.





















nails in black/pink theme - so nice! and an outfit I wore today + an outfitt I wore some days ago























I can't wea
r my nails long atm, because I'm working so much, but I just got new nailtips and glue, so I'm ON! I also need some vitamins for my nails, they are so frakin frail... It sucks, they are never in perfect condition... >:(






I got a photo taken at a photo shop because of the pasport rules. 85 DKK... and 600 DKK for the new passport X( DAMN! But I'm goin' to Italy on a study trip from 8th October to the 17th, so I really had to get it, since I lost my pas port some time ago when my purse was stolen in a bar...

- I was just told that it's like 27 degrees (celsius) down there !! YAY !! 1½ extra weeks of summer! here at home it's just below 15 degrees now, and thats like mittens and fluffy hat weather.


Some ear pins and a long colorfull owl necklace! yay, the tail isn't in this photo :(

I got a lot of new stuff that I'm gonna post next time :D C ya!


3 comments:

  1. dunno whats happening to the text background :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. First outfit is neeeat 8D <3

    I'm glad you're having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aZeIbk-eTpM/TKPAkGx3GeI/AAAAAAAAAL0/tA8Ti-2-SCY/s1600/DSC00048.jpg I have the same blouse ! :D

    ReplyDelete