2010/07/29

Work



It's me in the front with the white sleeves.. a cold winter day.

So... I've worked allmost every day (it seems) for the last week, and I have to work this week out aswell - Oh well - I need the money for my study trip to Italy, and my work isn't that bad. Actually I love my job!
me again with maching red glitter converse shooes ^^
I work in BR toy shop in the center of Copenhagen at the shopping street. I love toys and after working part time there for 4 years (in October) I know a thing or two about it.

It is a pretty simple job, but with great coworkers and a lovely environment it can be fun to come to work - even on a sunday ^^
this is me working the hoola hoop for 1 hour (a quiet day at work)

So! Goin' off to work now!! over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment