2010/07/15

Obsession O.o

I've been obsessed with looking at magazines about the gyaru fashion, and I've found some items I'm gonna look for when shopping next time.

I fell in love with these boots from Liz Lisa at 6,195 yen, when I scanned through the sale items at shibuya109's webpage :SO DARN PRETTY!!


There are a lot of things to adore at the pages of the net shop and at afordable prices :

Theese skirts are so awesome!!

Deelyle at 1,995 yen
Sneep Dip at 1,995 yen

and they will go really well with my character t-shirts and my waist short cowboy jacket ^^

Oh well. keep dreaming... It's not gonna be these exact items atm, but I'm sure I can find good stuff in this style in the danish shops.

-fluffy skirts
-cowboyboots
and a strawhat! - among the other items, I've seen this in all shades in the magazines, and I want one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment